Delicious Umami Burgers
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 2 tsp Rather than Flowers
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard (Or use 1 tsp DSF Mustard powder)
- ¾ Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into 4 and shape into patties
- Warm the stovetop or the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook burgers thoroughly (3-5 minutes per side).
- Using a heat thermometer, cook to a minimum of 160° for medium or 165° for medium-well done.