Saturnalia Scrambled Eggs
These eggs are worth getting up for! With just half a teaspoon, you become a pro chef!
Serves 2 people
Time: Prep: 15 mins; Cook Time: 20 mins
4 large eggs
½ tsp Saturnalia
1 Tbsp (15 ml) butter
Salt & pepper to taste
Chives for garnish
- Whisk eggs, Saturnalia, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Gently move a spatula across the bottom of the pan to create large, soft curds.
- Cook until eggs are barely set, and no visible liquid egg remains about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve as a breakfast sandwich or by themselves. Garnish with a sprinkle of chives