This is the perfect fall flavour to have on hand, whether it’s for on toast or pancakes, in yogurt or oatmeal, or in a crepe. There is something decadent, but healthy and homey about these autumnal flavours.
Plus, it makes a great hostess gift!
- 2 C Pumpkin Puree (either canned or fresh)
- ⅓ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Lucky Spice
- ½ C Apple Cider (Apple Juice or water also works)
- Combine all the ingredients in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to avoid sputtering.
- Cook at low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Store in glass jars. Once cooled, keep refrigerated. (Up to 10 days)
Looking for something special for your preserves this year?