Maple Salmon Fillets
Serves 2 people.
So easy and so delicious! This is a perfect dinner when you are entertaining and want a dish that is uncompromising yet demands very little prep time. Server either warm or room temperature, this goes beautifully with a salad, brussel sprouts or broccoli. (We like to use some of the spices on the greens, too!)
2 fillets of salmon
2 Tbsp of olive oil
1 Tbsp of maple syrup
½ tsp Scorpio’s Kiss
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Mix olive oil and maple syrup.
- Place the salmon fillets into a baking dish. Brush olive oil/maple syrup combo over the fillets.
- Sprinkle salt and Scorpio’s Kiss over the tops of the salmon.
- Bake for 25 minutes in preheated oven (depending on thickness and preference, time may vary slightly).
Variations – If you are like us, and absolutely love the flavour of Cardamom, you can increase the amount of Scorpio’s Kiss. Or if you would like to add a bit of heat to it, add a pinch of cayenne.