Fresh and fruity, the combo of cabbage and mango gives this salad a crunchy, deliciousness that is great for warm summer weather. It’s fantastic as a stand-along dish (and looks fabulous at a potluck), or used in a wrap together with shrimp, tofu, chicken or pork.
- 2 Mangoes, sliced into thin strips
- ⅓ small Cabbage, shredded
- ½ Red Pepper, sliced into thin strips
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Crushed Chilies
- Juice of half a Lime
- Cilantro, chopped finely, to garnish
- Combine all the vegetables and the crushed chillies and toss in the lime juice.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve at room temperature or chilled.