GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CUMIN
This chicken recipe has just a few simple ingredients and the prep time is under 5 minutes. The grilling process brings the warm cumin flavour. Even better if you get a bit of smoke happening in the grill (or with a smoker)
Add a dash of crushed chillies for a bit of heat!
- 2 Chicken Breasts (thighs also work, if you prefer.)
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Chile Flakes
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Using a pestle and mortar, grind the salt and cumin seeds. (Combining the salt with the seeds will make it easier to grind!)
- Coat the chicken with oil. Add the cumin, salt and chiles.
- Grill for 5- 7 minutes on each side, untill internal temperature of the chicken reads 165 degrees.
- Serve warm or room temperature.