Decadent Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with Curry
1 ½ cup Peanut Butter (Works best with natural peanut butter)
¼ cup Butter (unsalted)
⅔ cup Sugar (granulated)
⅓ cup (packed) Sugar (light brown)
1 tsp Brick Lane Takeaway
1 tsp Vanilla
1 large Egg (plus 1 egg yolk)
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
Optional – ¼ cup Cashews, lightly crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small frying pan, gently brown the butter on medium heat. Set aside to let cool.
- Using a mixer, combine at high speed egg, egg yolk, both sugars and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking powder, baking soda and Brick Lane Takeaway.
- Combine sugar mixture with peanut butter and browned butter.
- Add dry ingredients (baking powder, baking soda and spice blend), and crushed cashews. Mix well at low speed 2 -3 minutes.
- Form dough into small balls, place on baking pan and press down with a fork.
- Bake until browned 10-12 minute.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a rack.
Can be made ahead and frozen for up to 1 month.