Cucumber, Radish & Mint Salad
Mint and sumac dress up the fresh, crunchy cucumbers and spring radishes. And the colours are a feast for the eyes, too!
- 5 small Cucumbers, sliced using a mandolin
- 10-15 slices of red Onion, sliced thinly using a mandolin
- 4-5 radishes, sliced thinly using a mandolin
- 2 ½ Tbsp Mint Leaves, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1 small clove of Garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of Bad’Az Za’atar as garnish *optional*
- Combine the ingredients for the vinaigrette (olive oil, sumac, coriander, garlic vinegar, salt & pepper) in a small bowl and let sit overnight or at least for a few hours, if possible.
- Toss the onion cucumber and radish slices together with the dressing. Serve with a sprinkle of Bad’Az Za’atar on top.