Brick Lane Chicken Salad
3 Chicken breasts
2 Carrots (grated)
2 Tbsp Olive oil
1 cup mayonnaise (recommend Hellman’s Olive Oil or other premium mayo)
¼ cup white wine vinegar
3 Tbsp Brick Lane Takeaway
1 cup Celery (chopped or diced)
2 Scallions (white and green parts / chopped finely)
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup Raisins
½ cup roasted cashews (salted, chopped up)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat the chicken breasts with olive oil, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and ½ Tbsp of Brick Lane Takeaway.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes so that the meat is fully cooked. Remove from oven and let rest.
- Once the meat is cooled, cut chicken into cubes.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, 2 Tbsp Brick Lane Takeaway – mix thoroughly.
- Toss chicken, carrots, celery, scallions and raisins with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce (or wrap) and top with crushed cashews.