Sweet & Spicy Mango Margarita
Toes in the water… butt in the sand… might as well have a Sweet & Spicy Mango Margarita in hand! The flavour of this spicy fruity cocktail (made with mango) will transport you to an island paradise in no time.
INGREDIENTS – COCKTAIL
- 1.5oz Reposado Tequila
- 1oz Triple Sec or Orange Liqueur
- 3oz Mango Puree or Mano Nectar/Juice
- 1/2oz Lime Juice
INGREDIENTS – THE RIM
- 1Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1tsp Chile (depending on the level of kick you’re into)
- 1 Lime’s Rind
- Rim the glass using a lime (or the side of it), and dip in the rim mix.
- Shake the cocktail ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into the glass. Garnish with lime wheel.
For an optional watermellon version, use 6 x 1″ cubes of watermellon. Muddle the fruit in a shaker and use this in place of the mango necter.