Strawberries with Lime Pepper
Lime Pepper adds a subtle, almost imperceptible tang that brings out the ultimate strawberry flavour.
- 340 – 500 g Strawberries, hulled and cut into medium-sized pieces
- 2 ½ Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lime Pepper * Optional – you can add more Lime Pepper to taste if you want more of the warm Pepper flavour.
- Mint, as garnish
- Mix sugar and Lime Pepper together in a small bowl.
- Toss the cut strawberries in the sugar and let sit for 30 min – 5 hours in the fridge.
- Serve over vanilla or coconut ice cream of together with rice pudding.