Grilled Peaches with Blue Duke Goats Cheese
Pick up some peaches and turn up the grill, this is a delicious dish to make and serve. Feel free to use the recipe as inspiration and riff on it based on what you have on hand.
- ½ a Peach per serving
- 1 Tbsp of Goats’ Cheese per serving
- ½ tsp of Blue Duke per serving
- ½ tsp of Canola Oil per serving
- Honey, liquid *optional as a drizzle for serving
- Balsamic Glaze *optional as a drizzle for serving
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut the peaches in half, and brush with oil.
- Grill them for 4-minutes on each side.
- Mix the goats’ cheese with the Blue Duke and spoon it on top of the peach to serve.
- Garnish with a drizzle of honey (or lavender syrup) and balsamic glaze. Serve warm or room tempurature.