Blue Duke Trout
The nutty, floral flavours add to this grilled trout so perfectly, you will feel like it’s a trick. That something so delicious could be that easy to make, seems impossible.
Fresh Trout (1 fillet per person)
Olive oil (¼ tsp per fillet)
Blue Duke (½-1 tsp per fillet)
Fine sea salt (a pinch per fillet)
- Heat grill or broiler.
- Rinse trout under cool water and pat dry with a paper towel
- Prep fillets with the skin side down (leaving the skin on for grilling), drizzle olive oil and spread evenly (using hand or basting brush) over each fillet.
- Sprinkle Blue Duke on each fillet.
- Grill with the skin side down, for 4 minutes. Turn grill off and leave fillets to sit for 3 min. more until just done inside.
- Serve warm immediately or chilled with a salad the next day.