Bad’Az Roasted Potatoes
Take your roasted-potato “game” up a level with Bad’Az Za’atar. This is fantastic served as a side dish to beef, chicken or fish. Or as an added hit of ‘herb-alicious’ flavour to a veggie power bowl.
We recommend making extra to warm up with your eggs for breakfast or brunch.
2- 3 Large Potatoes, peeled and cut into small-ish pieces (2 cm sq)
2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Bad’Az
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and prep a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Peel and cut your potatoes, and place in a bowl of cold water while your oven is heating (or in advance, if you have time – this step helps to rinse off excess starch, which makes for crispier potatoes).
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, Bad’Az and salt and pepper.
- Using a strainer, drain and rinse your potatoes. Shake excess water off or let air-dry for a couple of minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then check them and turn them as needed to achieve even crispiness.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes more.
- Serve warm or hot.